Dr Anpalagan is a highly trained Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in western Sydney, who has dedicated himself to delivering quality care whether it’s related to pregnancy or gynaecological (women’s health) concerns.
His areas of specialty include:
- Pregnancy care and childbirth.
- Keyhole surgery for most gynaecological conditions including prolapse surgery.
- Open surgery where necessary.
- Minor surgical procedures such as surgery for abnormal pap smears.
- Conservative management using medicines for menopausal symptoms and pelvic pain etc.
As a believer in evidence-based practice, Dr Anpalagan provides you with up to date information about your condition and its management. He will discuss the available options with you and you will actively participate in the decision making process.
Dr Anpalagan and his surgical colleagues have a multi-disciplinary approach to managing conditions such as severe endometriosis. He also supervises a multi-disciplinary Gynaecology Clinic at Westmead Hospital where he works with other like-minded surgeons and the Chronic Pain Service Team.
Dr Anpalagan practices at Westmead Public, Westmead Private, and Norwest Private Hospitals.
Suite 29 1A Ashley Lane Westmead NSW 2145
Suite 206, 10 Norbrik Drive Bella Vista NSW 2153
Ph:+61 2 9635 6100
Ph:+61 2 9635 5611
Fx: +61 2 9635 3488